Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
SalvationDATA Released their 2013 Products Upgrade Timeline 
Message Author
Post Re: SalvationDATA Released their 2013 Products Upgrade Timel
So, it seems that SD will Release Hitachi 5.0 in June the 20th.

We'll see...

More here: http://www.salvationdata.com/news/20130524.htm

Level 6
Level 6

Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 am
waiting for the new versions

Last edited by odedshankar on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Level 4
Level 4

Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am
It's really a good news. If things are converted into reality then it will be excellent.

Level 5
Level 5

Fri May 24, 2013 1:29 pm
hope it will be coming soon

Last edited by odedshankar on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Level 4
Level 4

Fri May 24, 2013 1:39 pm
SD should come up here into the forum by stating what is really happening.

Level 5
Level 5

Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm
Dear All Customers

My name is Angel, I have been working in SalvationDATA for almost 5 years. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule for posting your complaints, wishes, demands and suggestions. We have been listening and you’ve all been on our mind.

Here I’d like to answer a few questions:

1. Why SalvationDATA did not update some of the programs for a while?
2. Why SalvationDATA released update plan, but did not follow the schedule exactly?
3. Are all SalvationDATA staff sales, no people working for Research & Development?
4. SalvationDATA did not care about their customers at all?

Please allow me to start with the first question which has been concerned mostly by our customers. SalvationDATA had been offering frequent updates, and all for free. This was one of the major reasons that customers selected SalvationDATA. From last year, our pace seemed to slow down, clients may have doubts where have we been, we did not disappear, we spent time and effort on Research & Development team rebuilding and Research Direction Adjustment. Now we are ready and getting back the route, aiming to offer the satisfying service and support to all of our clients worldwide as we always did.

---- Research & Development team rebuilding
Due to some inside reasons, our R&D team had gone through a hard rebuilding process last year. As there’s sunshine after rain always, here we are again. The numbers of R&D team and the research capability has exceeded our previous’ level after a whole year’s effort. We were focusing on our tools themselves, and now another big change of our R&D policy is to be standing at customers’position trying to provide the tools with more practical, highly effective features. We are doing things such as to research the world’s most advanced technology in each specific field trying to combine the tech with our tools. We will keep listing to our clients’demands and requests, to put as much as possible to our solutions. This is the well-known IPD (Integrated product development) process in the world. We will strictly follow up this process, it will lead us to better understand customers’ needs and manage requirements. In another word, it can help us do the things right and do the right things in future Research field.

----Research direction adjustment
Aside from data recovery products, we are also working on a hot and future trend tools – video investigation system to meet the requirements of domestic and overseas market in this area. We spread our R&D energy into two parts. This does not mean we are ignoring or giving up our existing clients, right now half of our R&D team is working on current tools and the new hard drives, the new flash device, as our team has expanded so the members of this part is even bigger than the old team. We are building an application research center as well, this center will have around 20 peoples. Once customer requirements are defined, it will stretch out development by this team. However, to compare with other industries, it takes time to recruit talented people or cultivate new staff, your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated on this issue.

The second question: we released our update plan at the early of this year, but no new program coming as per schedule yet? It was caused by two reasons. Firstly, the new features of update program coming with will exceed our expectation. With the deepening of our research, more useful features will be added and more bugs will be fixed. Secondly, as our R&D people did not have a thoughtful consideration for all possible problems, the scheduled update got delayed. We need to apologize for this. Here I represent all SalvationDATA staff to give you our sincere apology.

According to our news which released on May 24, we will have Hitachi update program on June 20, Thursday. This is a test opportunity, if SalvationDATA deserved to own your trust or not, pls keep an eye on SalvationDATA.

The third question: are all SalvationDATA staff sales, no R&D people? Definitely not, Research & Development are the fundamental for SalvationDATA’s development, it provides a great motivation for SalvationDATA’s fast growth. We will keep on this path. Research & Development is the most key element among all important factors.

The last questions: SalvationDATA did not care about customers at all? I understand this is a furious expression, I want to take this opportunity and say that: you are our king, you are our fortune. Your satisfaction is the final goal we are pursuing.

Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 am
Hi Angel,

Your reply is much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by odedshankar on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Level 4
Level 4

Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 am
Finally someone steps ahead....

But we will wait and see....
Only after we see the changes, you could change our minds.
But I think you're coming too late.
This should be said 1 year ago. Alot of us are now completely sceptic.

Level 6
Level 6

Fri May 31, 2013 8:06 am
Hi Angel,
Thank you for showing up here and talking to us. I really hope you guys can get it together and we can all communicate more positively in the future.

People and companies go through tough times, and I wish you good luck. I think you realise by now that your bad luck last year and this year has also extended to us. I myself spent almost all my money buying flash doctor in the hope I could add some income. It has really hurt my credibility.

I don't do any HDD stuff, I only own the Flash Doctor. I am very worried that this tool won't ever be useful, are you able to comment at all on this tool?

again, thank you for speaking to us.

Level 4
Level 4

Fri May 31, 2013 12:26 pm
Hi Angel..

I have only three question for you:

1. Where is the real and up to date version English manual (instruction and operating one) for each SD Product?
2. Where is the real and up to date version English manual (instruction and operating one) for each SD Product?
3. Where is the real and up to date version English manual (instruction and operating one) for each SD Product?

Are we going to waiting for another for years after Ann Leflore released his 100th update of his manual or after all SD Tools become obsolete ??

please reply me soon!

Level 1
Level 1

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next